2020 prices quoted below include GST
- Group accommodation for up to 80 people.
- Each group that stays has exclusive use of the property and facilities.
- Weekend bookings are from Friday afternoon --
Sunday afternoon (2 night stay)
- Long Weekends are booked as a 3 night stay
- Overnight camps are available midweek Sunday - Thursday
- Children under school age 0 - 5yrs are free of charge
- School Groups/ Midweek bookings: $35pp per night
Weekend bookings: $40pp per night
(bring your own pillow and bedding)
- Day campers $8
- Kitchen hire (if you are self catering ) - free of charge
Event Hire - (weddings, corporate function, conference, etc)
- Kitchen hire $250 fully equipped
- Guests $10 per day or
- Overnight accommodation $35 per person per night
Some suggestions for
What to bring:
- All your own bedding,(pillow, fitted sheet, sleeping bag, blanket or quilt.)
- Tea towel (there is no dishwasher), bath towel, Soap, shampoo, and toiletries.. etc
- Clothes (of course),especially a jumper for night walks.
- Bathers and towel - if your group is planning to walk to the lake and have a swim/paddle.
- Shoes suitable for outdoor games and walking in the bush.
- A torch, a hat, insect repellent, sunscreen
If you would like us to cater for your next camp or event, we include 3 meals and 3 snacks with drinks, fruit and a tea/coffee making facility available all day.
- High school aged campers/ Adults $50 per day
- Primary school aged campers - $45 per day
- Under school age free
Day campers can stay for meals : Individual meals are priced at
$15 for Breakfast:
Toast, cereals, yoghurt, fruit, with spaghetti ,baked beans or eggs and bacon.
$12 for lunch - suggestions:
Cold meat and salad rolls, hamburgers, quiche and soup or a pasta dish..etc. all with salad platters and fresh fruit.
$20 for Dinner - suggestions:
Roast meats and vegetables, Lasagne, Apricot Chicken, Shepherds pie, Mexican mince, Tacos, ... All served with Vegetables and salad.
Each meal is followed with sweets and tea/coffee and cold drinks are available
$3 for Morning tea/Afternoon tea and supper
Special dietry needs can be catered for, these include, food intolerances such as, gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, ...
We can also provide vegetarian, vegan or halal meals. Just let us know your requirements.
For LEADERS AND KITCHEN TEAM:
- You will need to bring a supply of tea towels, some dishcloths, scourers,and dish washing detergent.
We supply: - toilet paper, cleaning equipment, paper hand towels and liquid soap for the bathrooms.
- (In Winter) Cut up wood for the inside fire and a small supply of wood for an outside bonfire to toast your marshmellows or to make damper for some real camp cooking.
All groups are expected to leave the site as clean as they found it ; ready for the next group that is soon to arrive!!
Campers need to be organized into teams to vaccuum the dormitories, wipe over surfaces in the bathrooms, and mop the bathroom floor.
The hall needs to be swept , the meal area mopped and any other area that is noticeably dirty.
At the end of a camp, we are all a bit tired, but the camp needs to be left as neat as you found it otherwise an additional cleaning charge of $30 per hour will be added to your camp fees.
NB If you wish to leave without doing any cleaning, you may pay a surcharge of $4 per person. However, You may still be charged the $30 per hour cleaning fee.